If this Policy changes in the future, we will post an updated version on our website. You can tell if this Policy has changed by checking the revision date that appears at the bottom. You may change how you provide your personal information to us at any time.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information from you, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birthday, and product preferences when engaging in any of the activities listed below:
- Place an order from our website
- Make a purchase at one of our VA Retail Point of Sales
- Return an item or make an exchange from a previous purchase
- Inquire about our services
- Receive a gift package
- Create an account (profile) at VigorousArray.com
- Subscribe to receive our emails
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
- Navigate to and through our website
- Participate in Vigorous Array social media including ratings & reviews and stories
We maintain a record of your product interests and the purchases you make. We may combine all of this information with information about you that we acquire from our joint marketing partners, from unrelated third parties, and from our other brands.
Using Information We Collect
To provide you with the best possible customer experience, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To process and fulfill your order, including to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment
- To communicate with you and to send you information by email, postal mail, telephone, text message, or other means about our products, services, contests, and promotions, unless you have directed us not to contact you with promotional communications
- To administer and fulfill our contests and other promotions
- To help us learn more about your shopping preferences
- To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services
- To enhance your shopping experience
- To analyze trends and statistics
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business
- To contact you
- To improve our merchandise selection and customer service
- To enroll you in our guest loyalty program (when and if one becomes available) so that you can be eligible to receive enhanced benefits for shopping at Vigorous Array
You have the option not to receive marketing information or calls. For instructions on opting out, please see the section entitled, "Your Decisions on Receiving Marketing Communications", below.
Sharing Information We Collect
We may share your personal information in the following ways:
- We may share your information with our service providers who manage our customer information and perform services on our behalf, such as fulfilling promotions, sending communications to our customers, conducting surveys, etc. We do not authorize any of these service providers to make any other use or disclosure of your information.
- We may share your information when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program to offer or provide products, services, contests, or promotions to our customers. Except for sharing this information with a joint marketing partner, we do not sell or lease your information to any third party to use for marketing their products.
- We may share information about you, if necessary, in our good faith judgment, to comply with laws or regulations or in response to a valid subpoena, order, or government request, or to protect the rights of Vigorous Array or others.
- If you purchase Vigorous Array products through our website or by placing a catalog order by phone or mail, we may share your name, postal address, and shopping history with like-minded organizations whose privacy policies meet the Direct Marketing Association's privacy standards, for their direct mail marketing purposes.
- If you choose to participate in a loyalty, or similar program in which Vigorous Array is a participating vendor, and you authorize Vigorous Array to provide information about your purchases to the company administering the program, we will share your personal information with that program. Loyalty programs allow you to earn "points" on purchases at Vigorous Array, which you may then use toward certain rewards offered by the loyalty program in which you participate.
Your Decisions on Receiving Marketing Communications
You can review your personal information at any time. To access your personal information online, simply click Your Account at the top of any web page, sign in when prompted. You can update your personal information by email email@example.com. We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. Vigorous Array provides a choice in communication for customers so you can receive information from us at your discretion. We communicate with our customers by promotional email, mailings (postal) and telephone. If you would like to be removed from our promotional email, mailings (postal) or telephone lists, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please specify from which list(s) - "Do Not Email", "Do Not Mail", or "Do Not Call" - you would like to be removed from. Please note that requests by email or phone may take up to ten business days to process.
Alternatively, if you do not want to receive promotional emails (i.e. not order-related) that notify you of new product arrivals, exclusive offers, upcoming events, store openings and the like, simply click the unsubscribe link provided at the bottom of any Vigorous Array email. Please note, however, that this is for email only.
Opt-Out of Sharing Information
As noted above, we may share your information with our affiliated companies, when we partner with another company in a joint marketing program or if you purchase Vigorous Array products through our website or by placing a catalog order by phone or mail. If you want to opt-out of any sharing of your information with such entities, please contact us at: email@example.com.
We do our best to provide you with a safe shopping experience. We have in place certain physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial safeguards to protect the security and privacy of your personal information.
Identity thieves sometimes send fraudulent email messages to trick customers into divulging personal or financial information (a practice known as "phishing"). "Phishing" is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an email that looks like it is from us asking you for your personal information, do not respond. We will never request your password, user name, credit card information or other personal information through email. If you have received or entered personal information in response to a suspicious email, pop-up or phony website claiming to be affiliated with Vigorous Array, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Links to Other Sites
Occasionally we provide links on our website to other sites we think you will enjoy. These sites operate independently of us and have established their own privacy and security policies. For the best online experience, we strongly encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit. We are not responsible for the content or practices of any linked websites which are provided solely for the convenience and information of our visitors.